M.Phil., JNU, 2002
Diploma (2003), Teaching Spanish as a Foreign Language, University of Salamanca, Spain
Gender, social movements and literature
- Co-authored. La poesía escrita por mujeres hispanoamericanos en el siglo XX. Jawaharlal Nehru University: New Delhi 2007
- Co-authored. ‘Transforming Spaces or Refashioning Hierarchies? – Some Preliminary Reflections on Gender Relations, Media and Globalization’ in Somayaji, Sakarama and Somayaji, Ganesh (eds.) Sociology of Globalisation: Perspectives from India, Rawat Publications; New Delhi and Jaipur 2006.
- Representing the Other Reality: Challenges to Masculinist Discourse in Black Novel with Argentines by Luisa Valenzuela in Hispanic Horizon, Vol. 23, year 2004-2005
- Co-authored. Institutionalizing Discrimination: Challenges of Educating Urban Poor in Neo-liberal Era, in Ali, Sabir (ed.) Managing Urban Poverty, Uppal Publishing House: New Delhi. 2006.
- Has translated from Spanish to English ‘Beyond Crisis: On the Nature of Political Change in Argentina’ by Ana C. Dinerstein in Chandra, Pratyush, Ghosh, Anuradha and Kumar, Ravi (eds.) (2004) The Politics of Imperialism and Counterstrategies, Aakar Books: New Delhi
- Has translated poems from Spanish to Hindi and Spanish to Bengali of Alfonsina Storni and Delmira Agustini (Latin American Women writers), read at a Seminar in JNU, 2002
- Has done various technical and literary translations in professional capacity including translation assignments for World Social Forum and various international organisations.
- Reclaiming her (hi)stories: A feminine/feminist reading of La Mujer Habitada by Gioconda Belli, International seminar on ‘Myth, Magic, History: Contemporary Fiction in Latin America and India’ organized by Sahitya Akademi, New Delhi 2006